My name is Krysta. About a year ago, I found out that the guy I had been dating for two years was gay. He had been in the closet for about half of our relationship, and came out as soon as I broke up with him. I am now in the process of writing a book geared towards teenage girls who might be going through a similar situation. If you are interested in reading it, the first 8 chapters are posted in my journal.
I was just wondering if anybody in this community might be able to help me out at all. I am looking for gay males who came out of the closet while they had steady girlfriends who are willing to answer some questions for me in order to help make my book better (and more informational). If you fit this description
1. How long have you known that you are gay?
2. Why did you decide to come out to your girlfriend?
3. How long did you remain with your girlfriend after you knew that you were gay?
4. Did you ever cheat on your girlfriend with a male?
5. How did your girlfriend react when she found out that you were gay?
6. Do/did you think that your sexuality is in any way your girlfriend's fault?
7. Do/did you find your girlfriend sexually attractive?
8. What would you like girls who find out that they have been dating gay men to know? Do you have any advice for them?